Glyptodon Enterprise provides packages of Apache Guacamole which follow best practices, receive regular updates, and are backed by our commercial support.
All 2.x versions of Glyptodon Enterprise are based off the 1.1.0 release of Apache Guacamole. As with all releases of Glyptodon Enterprise, modifications to Glyptodon’s fork of the underlying Apache Guacamole release are made only through contributions to upstream, and only to the extent possible without breaking compatibility.
|Compatible with upstream releases:|
|First GA release:||2020-05-05 (2.0)|
|Latest release:||2020-07-01 (2.1)|
|Extended support begins:||2023-05-31|
|End of Life (EOL):||2025-05-31|
Looking to test things quickly before moving to a production deployment? Try the Quickstart Guide. Installing Glyptodon Enterprise following the quickstart guide takes roughly five minutes, and the guide includes a video demonstrating the process. It is also possible to deploy Glyptodon Enterprise using Docker.
- Security Advisories
- Setting up SSL termination with Apache
- Setting up SSL termination with Nginx
- Using Duo for Multi-factor Authentication
- Using TOTP for Multi-factor Authentication
- Authenticating users with LDAP
- Using Guacamole with a MySQL Database
- Using Guacamole with a PostgreSQL Database
- Using Guacamole with a SQL Server Database